1. Bar-Ziv Y et al., Long-Term Effects of AposTherapy in Patients with Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Two-Year Followup. Arthritis Volume 2013 (2013)
2. Bar-Ziv Y et al., A treatment applying a biomechanical device to the feet of patients with knee osteoarthritis results in reduced pain and improved function: a prospective controlled study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 2010, 11:179
3. Elbaz A. et al. APOS Therapy Improves Clinical Measurements and Gait in Patients with Knee OA. Clinical Biomechanics 2010, 25:920-5.
4. Drexler M et al, Effects of a customized biomechanical therapy on patients with medial compartment knee osteoarthritis Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 2012
5. Haim, A,. et al., Reduction in knee adduction moment via non-invasive biomechanical training: A longitudinal gait analysis study. Journal of Biomechanics 2011;45:41-45.
6. Elbaz et al, A unique foot-worn device for patients with degenerative meniscal tear. Knee Surg Traumatol Arthrosc DOI 10.1007/s00167-012-2026-2
7. Haim, A., et al., The outcome of a novel biomechanical therapy for patients suffering from anterior knee pain. The Knee Journal 2012
8. Bar-Ziv Y et al., A non-invasive biomechanical device and treatment for patients following total hip arthroplasty: results of a 6-month pilot investigation. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research 2013
9. Elbaz A et al,. A novel biomechanical device improves gait pattern in patient with chronic nonspecific low back pain. Spine 2009, 34:E507-12.
10. Haim A et al., Control of knee coronal plane moment via modulation of center of pressure: a prospective gait analysis study. Journal of Biomechanics. 2008
11. Haim A,. The influence of sagittal center of pressure offset on gait kinematics and kinetics. Journal of Biomechanics 2010, 22;43:969-77.
12. Haim,A.. Effect of center of pressure modulation on knee adduction moment in medial compartment knee osteoarthritis. Journal of Orthopaedic Research 2011 Apr 13. doi:1002/jor.21422.
13. Debbi EM et al., Quantifying global instability during a dynamic task using kinetic and kinematic gait parameters. Journal of Biomechanics 2012Detecting
14. Y. Goryachev et al., The effect of manipulation of the center of pressure of the foot during gait on the activation patterns of the lower limb musculature. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology 2011
15. Y. Goryachev et al., Foot center of pressure manipulation and gait therapy influence lower limb muscle activation in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee. Journal Electromyography Kinesiology. 2011